[hpsdr] Technical question

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 30 07:07:05 PDT 2009

Hi Alberto,

I think most of us are Reading the data from USB and after processing
a buffer putting either every result sample into the queue for sending
to the USB or ever 2nd or 4th depending on the sample rate of 48, 96
or 192. When that queue has the number of samples needed then they are
written to the USB.

My first test was to loopback audio from Penelope mic input to Mercury
using this algorithm.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt

Sent from my iPhone