[hpsdr] Totally OT

Dominic Hawken dominic at del.co.uk
Thu Jul 30 14:47:13 PDT 2009

I probably shouldn't say this out loud, but have spent the last two
weeks working ridiculous hours with very little sleep to get a new
website live for a big corporate who's committed to a TV campaign
promoting it's launch, so the deadline can't move...

In my fitful sleep last night, I dreamt I was writing code let people
download biscuits over the web. Click the link, and the CD drive opened
with your chosen biscuit. Clearly the USB fridge is the perfect
accompaniment.

I knew I shouldn't have said that out loud...

Dominic G6NQO

PS: Thanks so much to all who have contributed to the HPSDR project - as
a lurker who's built / bought the boards and enjoyed so much watching
the project expand, I'm truly in awe of the performance and incredible
tech involved with the hardware and software that I'm lucky enough to be
using. Truly an awesome project and huge respect to you all.