[hpsdr] NT ELECTRONICS HPSDR PENELOPE TRANSMITTER BOARD NIB on eBay

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Thu Jul 30 15:53:52 PDT 2009

Richard,
I am a systems and software type of person. I am happy working on any
complex system. I my goal is to be able to sell HPSDR systems any way
people want them, for use with laptop computers, mobile installations,
DXpeditions, etc.

I started selling iMacs on eBay that I had purchased from schools
several years ago. I must have sold 300-400 of them before it just was
not worth it anymore. For the past year I have been selling radio
control software for several different rigs including the TS-2000,
FT-2000, FT-450, Pegasus, Jupiter, and two receivers the IC-R75, and
the RX320 from Ten Tec. I is called "HamStationUltra", if you are
interested , go to the author's web site at Callsignsoftware.com to
learn about it.

To answer your question, I would like to be a HPSDR store. A "go to"
place on eBay for components and systems for HPSDRs.

Ron W9KFB