[hpsdr] Help required

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Fri Jul 31 02:19:47 PDT 2009

John, Chris, Alex, David

Thanks for the replies. There are two things I want to do I guess. Get a
list of the best programs and then figure how to integrate them. Looks
like fldigi, qsstv and klog would make a good starting set and  Linrad
maybe for the advanced course.  Secondly I want to integrate these
fully.  I have not explored viable alternatives to  Com0Com and VAC on
Linux. I suspect Jack can do the VAC bit but not sure how.  My ideal
would be to integrate libraries and provide the GUI myself so it looks a
lot more together but thats more long term. I'm just exploring
possibilities at the moment  as I'm in the middle of adding the TX
paths  and want to consider these other requirements in that.

73's
Bob
G3UKB