[hpsdr] ozy problem

Bob ve3gkm at 3web.com
Mon Jun 1 05:28:06 PDT 2009

I am experiencing problems with HPSDR.My system runs like many that have been reported.Pops and a strange signal being displayed across the entire panadaptor.Turning preamp off and lowering the sample rate does help.Since I had a second Oxy I decides to swap them out and see if there was any improvement.The second Ozy works great.I believe this is a second report of the same situation.The problem appears to be Ozy brd specific.My good brd is # TZ0Z1-339X.The problem brd is # TZ01-303X.Now does anyone have a fix for this issue?

Bob VE3GKM