[hpsdr] Quick Startup Guide updated

Dick Faust k9ivb at arrl.net
Wed Jun 3 16:10:22 PDT 2009

Just started to get going on updating my boards.  Down loaded the
"latest" Altera Quartus II which is version "90sp1" and decided to check
install locations and .bat files.

The [now] standard directory for this release is
C:\altera\90sp1\qprogrammer\bin\quartus_pgm

The .bat files need to reflect this change and/or be manually corrected.

I decided to post and then get the files changed for all of my boards.

Dick Faust K9IVB