[hpsdr] Status of Alex, Pennywhistle, Excalibur

Paul Cecil bikerpaul at suscom-maine.net
Tue Jun 9 18:48:43 PDT 2009

I was just wondering if anyone knew when TAPR would start offering these
boards. The openhpsdr.org site shows Alex was submitted to TAPR back in
August of 2008, and both Pennywhistle and Excalibur was submitted in
April of 2009. For me having these three items would just about complete
my HPSDR setup, but I am sure something else will come along.

Paul Cecil
KA5FPT

SDR-1000 (in rebuild)
HPSDR - all boards finally acquired, building LPU, Pandora in the mail