[hpsdr] Pandora Suggestion

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 10 04:57:37 PDT 2009

I received mine Monday and it looks great! I did notice that one side of the the back opening was not an odd angle. With the top of that opening cut away my case was slightly bent out of shape, an easy fix but it did point up a weakness. I will be looking for an easy way to stiffen the bottom of the case to prevent this in future. The only concern I have is putting strain on Atlas MB if case is dropped. Probably not a big issue but I would feel better with a little added stiffness.
Tim W4YN

Tim O'Rourke
W4YN at ARRL.Net
Low Power Amateur Radio Rocks
Member of Flying Pigs,ARCI,GQRP,RSGB,ARRL Life Member
NHRA Life Member