[hpsdr] Ozy C8 problem

Bob ve3gkm at 3web.com
Wed Jun 10 22:40:51 PDT 2009

I have looked over several combination of installed brds in the HPSDR.

1: Ozy TZOZ1-339X Mercury and Penny.

2:All brds programed with the latest code.

3:PowerSDR runs fine

4:KK runs fine

1: Ozy TZO1-303X same Mercury and Penny brds in the same slot

2:All brds programed with the latest code

3:PowerSDR runs with pops and relay chatter

4:KK runs with pops and relay chatter

Swapped the atlas boards did not change things.

There has been several reports on this issue.

There appears to be a problem with some Ozy brds

or is ability to handle the new code.

73 Bob ve3gkm

I loaded the new code and the above problem I reported with

the FPGA C8 speed appears to be resolved.

I have run both HPSDR software as well as Phils new KK.

No more pops or relay chatter heard.

73 Bob ve3gkm

?