[hpsdr] New OzyJanus fixes me, too

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Thu Jun 11 10:47:13 PDT 2009

Dear All,
Thanks to Bill and Kirk for the new Ozy_janus.rbf file!

This fixes my Ozy, speedgrade C8N, SN 388, which had had the Mercury
'chattering relay' and audio dropouts recently, and inability to run at
192k/2048 without bad dropouts previously.

I, too, am interested to learn what the issues that were discovered were!

Now I have 2 running mercury setups.  Time to add Penelope to both and see
what happens.  But would prefer to wait for 2 pandora boxen to arrive to
house them!  Might be able to run both in the same shack then, rather than
the 'open frame' approach that I'm using now (hence no Penelope yet...)

73,
George K9TRV

database 4148 (20090611) __________

http://www.eset.com