[hpsdr] OZY & new code release.

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Sun Jun 14 12:42:41 PDT 2009

Kirk,

Try as I may I have not noticed the audio distortion that others are
reporting, also I have not had any adverse reports on the quality of my
transmission, but that of course doesn't mean that there isn't any.

I have Ozy, Mercury and Penelope plugged into Atlas and all three FPGAs
have the suffix C8.

With PSDR running D1 does not flash, but with PSDR in standby D1 flashes
4 times with spaces in between the flashes being about twice the length
of the flashes.  There is then a spell of about 3 seconds with no
flashes and then the sequence repeats.

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.