[hpsdr] For sale: Complete Set

Orval Chadsey n6ozi at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 15 12:33:42 PDT 2009

Atlas: two, one, built & tested (3 LEDs lite with LPU), one unbuilt

LPU: one, built & tested (lights LEDs on Atlas)

Pinocchio: one, built with commercial loop&bead style test points.

Janus: one, never powered up

Ozymandias: one, never powered up

Mercury: one, never powered up

Penelope: one, never powered up

***************************************

After looking at the tentative prices on the filter board, I've realized
that I just don't have the time and money to commit to this project.

I'm selling the set complete; no individual boards, please.

I need to get $1050 (certified check or postal money order) for
postage/insurance to a US address only. (I'll consider international
offers.)

Please contact me off-list: n6ozi at arrl.net or n6ozi at earthlink.net

First come, first served.

--