[hpsdr] Cables, etc needed for Alex, Pennywhistle hookup

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Sun Jun 21 07:35:16 PDT 2009

While waiting for availability of Alex & Pennywhistle, I figured I might
as well order any additional cables needed in order to hook things
together.

For the RF paths, I assume I'll need some short BNC jumper cables for
Mercury to Alex and Penelope - Pennywhistle - Alex.

For the control paths it appears from the pictures that a single ribbon
cable connects Mercury to both Alex boards - maybe this is included with
Alex?

What about Pennywhistle? I guess there is some control connection to
enable/disable TX.

Did I miss anything?

If any or all of these are necessary, it would be great to have some
suggestions of where to order them or maybe they could be offered as an
additional item via TAPR?

Pete, N3EVL