[hpsdr] ghpsdr and libjack

Richard Ames richard at ames.id.au
Fri Jun 26 14:40:35 PDT 2009

John -

Proceeding down the README I made ghpsdr without any errors or
warnings....

Hooked all the hardware up and issued the command:

cd bin
sudo ./ghpsdr

resulting in your nice new window saying it can't find Ozy, then exec
initozy, then lots of errors saying it can't find libjack.so.0

sudo apt-get install libjack0

fixed that. After starting ghpsdr I get the expected display with
signals showing....  no audio but I think that is a general Ubuntu
issue.

I seem to remember something about you wanting to get away from jack
audio???  So was installing libjack0 the right thing to do??

Regards,

Richard.