[hpsdr] Observations on the new HPSDR firmware/PowerSDR

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Jun 1 21:44:45 PDT 2009

Hi Dan,

I agree with you this is likely a PowerSDR glitch - not entirely sure
how it relates to some of the other oddness folks are seeing.

I've posted a new build tonight which has symbols for DttSP.dll,
JanusAudio.dll and PowerSDR.exe .   The code is
here:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin
- the .pdb files in Release-Syms need to be moved to Release for
tools to find them.

Regards,

Bill