[hpsdr] Fw: Re Ozy Problem

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Wed Jun 3 18:03:35 PDT 2009

Hi Bob,

We ordered all C8 parts. I seem to remember that we had trouble
getting all of them form one supplier, so it is possible that some C7
parts were substituted.

This was 2 years ago, and I have trouble remembering what I had for
lunch yesterday. :-)

I will go back and check the parts receiver slips to try and
determine how many were made with each speed grade.

It seems doubtful that the C7 speed grade would be required by the
code, given what the Ozy FPGA is doing. However, this is a clue as to
what is happening that can be used to try to debug the problem.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI