[hpsdr] 10 MHz clock source

Keith n3ick at cox.net
Sun Jun 7 09:48:38 PDT 2009

Hello Alberto
  I noticed the frequency shift when working PSK31 before the latest updates
and was told that on Mercury if I shorted across R37 it would get it much
closer. I tried it and the frequency is very close now 10-15hz. I believe
there is an eco out for the change it has to do with the leading edge of the
clock pulse on the C1 bus of Atlas. Hope this helps
73 de N3ICK