[hpsdr] New code posted

Keith n3ick at cox.net
Thu Jun 11 18:17:39 PDT 2009

I loaded the new version of PSDR and the line and virtual audio has
distortion, has something like a tinny ring to it now, previous version did
n't. Board position sensitivity and preamp relay chatter all seem good now
tried 6 different configs audio always stayed the same. Thanks for the work
it is appreciated.
Firmware reads as
FX2= 20090524
Ozy= 14
Mercury= 27
Penelope= 12
XP SP3
Delta 44 and Onboard audio do the same
Let me know if you need a sample of the audio.