[hpsdr] New code posted

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Thu Jun 11 20:51:33 PDT 2009

The problem had to do with data transfers from the RX_FIFO.  Do a diff
on the new ozy_janus.v and you can see.  Look at the state_machine
called IF_PWM_state which transfers data from RX_FIFO to the various
boards via NWire_xmit (instatiations M_LRAudio and P_IQPWM)or the
I2S_xmit (instatiations J_LRAudio and   J_IQPWM).  I may still have a
slight problem in this area and will continue to work on it

Kirk  KD7IRS