[hpsdr] Trouble with SVN Checkout

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 08:45:52 PDT 2009

Perry:

svn and http may both use tcp, but they are not the same.

Notice,  the published address is svn: and you cannot find http:

Tortoise integrates itself as the application of record for your browser
to open svn: which is one of the reasons we use svn:  rather than http:
which seems to be so popular these days and/or required by security
conscious IT types since they already have built in filters for http:
and/or people not wanting to rock the boat by asking for svn:  to be
added to internal proxy rules, etc. etc. etc.

Just use svn: and you will be fine.

Bob
N4HY

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.