[hpsdr] LPU assembly etc.

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 25 09:26:34 PDT 2009

Pete:

If no one else has responded, I'll take some pictures and send them to you,
as well as post on the Wiki.  I just built mine last week, and did have a
few "head-scratching" sessions with respect to power plug indexing
and Power-Pole construction and position, so I think I know what
you will need.

--- Graham