[hpsdr] hpsdr gui

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:34:20 PDT 2009

Dave --

  You did not mention what computer OS you are using.

You will find links to the current software on either the website at
http://openhpsdr.org/resources.html or on the wiki at
http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=HPSDR_related_software

There are several from very mature and stable, to very experimental
systems that require a lot of additional programming from you.

As for the usrp1 you can write a interface in gnuradio and it is
possible to do the same for hpsdr but I do not know of anyone that has
done that yet.

Hope this helps.

   Dave, KV0S