[hpsdr] ghpsdr and libjack

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 26 23:45:43 PDT 2009

Richard,

libjack is still being linked in - I will remove it as it is no longer
needed with ghpsdr.

However, I also notice that the loadFW is linking in libjack as well, so
I will have to have a look at that as well.

You are correct that the audio will come out of Mercury.  I have
connected that to the sound card of my computer and then can play the
audio through the computer speakers.

You do not need to run ghpsdr as root if you created the file in
/etc/udev/rules.d as described in the README file.  You will have to
remove the .ghpsdr.properties file as this will have be created as owned
by root as you have already run it as root.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt