[hpsdr] USBIO and Vista?

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sat Jun 27 22:26:11 PDT 2009

Hi Chris -- the USBIO adapter does wotk on 32 bit Vista, but some
have reported having conflicts with other drivers.  The following
threads from the Flex list may be of some help:

http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/2009-February/026607.html

http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/2009-February/026623.html

Regards,

Bill