[hpsdr] LPU

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jun 30 05:57:36 PDT 2009

Hi Steve --

It's not clear from your message whether you actually placed an order
with TAPR, or just signed up for the interest list.  Those are two
separate things.

I'm not sure where the TAPR office is in shipping LPU orders; between
that and shipping Pandora enclosures, John has been a *very* busy guy
since Hamvention!  So, if you did place an order and got a confirmation
that it had been received (an automated email), you should be seeing it
show up.

If you haven't yet placed an order, not to worry as there are still kits
availablve; just go to www.tapr.org to order.

73,
John
----