[hpsdr] some help

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Tue Jun 30 15:02:47 PDT 2009

Hi Elan,

Have a look at the below offer on the reflector from Alexander of June 29, 2009.

best 73
SM6OMH  Willi

Because of an immense lack of time I'm going to sell my complete HPSDR set up.
The set up include:

6 Slot ATLAS (build by myself)
OZY board (TAPR build)
MERCURY board (TAPR build)
PENNY board (Gerd Loch production)
Antenna switch (Gerd Loch production)
ATX power suply
Tailored enclosure with fan

The equipment is running fine, without any problems!
I used the unit only in RX mode on a very infrequent base. (Not more than 15 times over the past 6 month).
The antenna switch is still boxed. Penny was never used for TX!

I'm going to sell this only as a whole package.
The price is 750,- Euros plus shipping (I will ship with DHL).

If you are interested pls send me a direct email.

73,
Alexander