[hpsdr] Pandora thought

KC4RI - Mike Stipick kc4ri at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 15 13:35:29 PDT 2009

John,
After Pandora is released, I think that we could probably get at least 100
orders for a matching cabinet with no cut outs on the back panel and no lid
on the top. Most of us have some type of project in the shack for which we
would love to have a matching cabinet. Since it is being done on a CNC
machine a few simple deletes to drill file would do the trick. Also fewer
cuts means that it costs less to manufacture. Because of current economic
conditions I am sure the manufacturer would like to have the business.

Mike Stipick - KC4RI