[hpsdr] Penelope Complete Kit

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 14:25:12 PST 2009

As you may know, I did a group buy for parts for the Penelope
transmitter board. I realized shortly after placing my orders that I
bought one extra set of parts. I've been able to combine those with a
TAPR partial kit and now have one extra complete kit of parts to build
Penelope.

Since I only have one I've decided that the fairest way to offer it is
on ebay. The starting price is the actual cost, any excess will be a
nice compensation for the estimated 15 hours I spent putting the
damned things together ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190290721018

de w1rt/john