[hpsdr] Mercury on Linux

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:17:25 PST 2009

Hi All,

For those of you who want to play with Mercury on Linux:

I am very much enjoying using John Melton's Java-SDR GUI with DttSP and
my HPSDR Mercury.

John's webpage for this software contains the URL for the download, as
well as other useful information:
https://java-sdr.dev.java.net/

I have updated my DttSP webpage to reflect this great new software.
There is some information there that might be useful to those who need
some help getting started.  For those of you who are interested, the
link to this information is:

http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/dttspw3sz.htm#4._Download_and_Install_Java-SDR

There is also a section on installing the requisite Java:
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/dttspw3sz.htm#3

The main URL for the page itself is of course:

http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/dttspw3sz.htm

Any comments or suggestions are welcome, as always!

Thanks John for a great piece of software, and for your patient help!

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ