[hpsdr] Pandora thought

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 14 11:36:18 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I wonder if it would be possible to buy a Pandora without any holes drilled in the case. Maybe just the vent holes and the fan cut out. Also no trap door in the lid. After a careful look My final would not fit with the power supply. A second box would allow users to to roll their own final or other interface. I would think the price could drop a bunch and drive total quantity up making everything cheaper. A second box match the basic HPSDR and isolate high power RF from the low level circuits. Frank WA1GFZ