[hpsdr] [Fwd: Re: Decimation Question]

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 23 11:22:52 PDT 2009

Henk:

I was referring to Phil's  4 hour  tutorial at DCC last September.

If you were not at DCC, then
TAPR is selling his presentation on DVD at

http://www.arvideonews.com/dcc2008/

You want DVD #6 ...
Software Defined Radio"Through the Looking Glass"
 by Phil Harman VK6APH.

An excellent investment, if you are interested in SDR.

--- Graham

==