[hpsdr] Dave Toth, Part II

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:13:40 PDT 2009

I talked for a while with Dave this afternoon.  It was amazing.  While
he was not trying to kick touch the roof from a stand, he was talking
about coming to Dayton for 3 days.  He just sounded terrific.

He has some potentially tough days ahead with the upcoming treatments
but he wanted me to let everyone know that he was as cantankerous as
ever and he intended to go back to work in 12 weeks.  He believes the
prognosis is good.  He is tired,  still in a bit of pain, but in good
spirits.

He appreciates the emails, notes, etc. he has been getting,  is looking
forward to a visit from John, and expects to be having a good time at
Dayton in 7 or so weeks!

He is a little too tired to tackle all of the emails but he will soon.

Bob

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.