[hpsdr] Byte blaster

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Fri Mar 27 16:23:22 PDT 2009

Aivars,

I have a byteblaster clone available.
You can see details on
http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=882

Gerd, DJ8AY

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:52:53 +0200
From: Aivars Straupe <yl2gvc at inbox.lv>
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] JTAG Mercury programming problem.
To: HPSDR <hpsdr at lists.hpsdr.org>

    I'm still try to solve my problem. I resoldered all
joints on FX2 and FPGA - no luck. Actually got one nonsoldered pin.
Console show, it write on FPGA, but there is problems with writeI2C
(if run initozy11.bat). I hope it show that FPGA is OK. Because I
started to think, that FPGA is dead. If there could be like
blinkity.rbf for this version, then I can say there no problems with
FPGA.
 Anybody could point me to simple ByteBlaster schematic, which
100% work with our HPSDR? I saw some, but not sure about
compatibility.