[hpsdr] Pre-Selector alternative for Mercury - How to controll via HPSDR/PowerSDR

Alexander Geckeler alexander.geckeler at gmx.de
Sat Mar 28 13:55:21 PDT 2009

Hello together!

Today I found within the Anie HPSDR Wiki entry an interesting commercial
alternative of a pre-selector which is called *Heros tiny SCR
Preselector, *It will cost 79 GBP as a kit. A passable price...

This pre-selector (1.8 Mhz to 30 Mhz) is controlled via usb and
software, and because of this it is intersting for SDR.

Technical details can be found in the assembly booklet pdf file:
http://www.herostechnology.co.uk/pdf/Heros%20tiny_SCR_Preselector_kit_Assembly_Manual_revW.pdf

My question is:  Do someone already know this pre-selector and maybe has
a practical idea how this could be controlled by HPSDR / PowerSDR?

--
Alexander Geckeler