[hpsdr] PennyMerge I/Q REcording

Sheldon Hands as5770972 at sapo.pt
Sun Mar 1 15:25:19 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joachim DL7JP" <dl7jp at gmx.net>
To: "HPSDR Reflector" <hpsdr at hpsdr.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] PennyMerge I/Q REcording

> Dear all,
>
> tnx fer replies, it seems like audio receording (pre and post-processed)
> is broken in the Software.

I played a bit with this facility tonight and found that my setup (20090201
12/26/11 25 Feb2009)
records wave files ok using Post processed audio and 48000kHz sampling.

The files play ok in Media player  through the sound card. Using playback
through PwrSDR in rx
the signal can be seen on the panadator at 10kHz low in frequency. Left
clicking the mouse causes the signal to jump
into the rx passband and play normally. The signal though is DSB.

In tx there's no audio visible on the panadator but with the monitor
selected it sounds as if there is something outside of the passband.

Hope this gives some clues when fix time comes around.

Shel Ct1IZU