[hpsdr] Sticky USB connector]

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Wed Mar 4 17:47:00 PST 2009

Yes, I recently learned my lesson about grounding and static.
I did this with the Ozy out of the Atlas and completely disconnected,
also using a grounded wrist strap, etc..
There's a 5V potential on a cable still connected to a computer.

George, ae5ci