[hpsdr] Pandora announcement.... now a question

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Mar 4 17:54:13 PST 2009

Thanks for the kind words.

The case is a two-piece design (the standard U-shaped pieces, bottom,
front, and back in one piece, and top and sides in the other).  The
"hatch" is part of the top assembly, so you can use it to get at the
Atlas cards, but for other access you can just take the whole top off.

The Alex connectors will be labeled, but apart from that the case will
be painted but unadorned (well, there'll be HPSDR and TAPR logos).

73,
John
----