[hpsdr] Is TAPR out of assembled OZY Boards?

w3oj at verizon.net w3oj at verizon.net
Fri Mar 13 08:37:16 PDT 2009

I guess I will buy another service for SDR.
W3OJ

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:55 PM, KC4RI - Mike Stipick wrote:

I just went to the TAPR site to order an OZY Board  for a second HSPSDR
and it appears they have a discontinued product notice for  the
assembled board. I hope that I made some mistake and that this is not
true.Does anyone know if they are planning to make some more?
If they are not planning to make anymore this  presents a major hurtle
for anyone wishing to enter the world of HPSDR and for  those of us that
might want a second rig.Hopefully someone has some positive
information.

Mike Stipick - KC4RI