[hpsdr] MERCURY - Update Firmware

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Mar 21 17:52:40 PDT 2009

Hans,

The step-by-step procedure you ask about is included in the README
text file at

svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/USBBlaster-Binaries

The files that you need to upgrade the FPGA code for Mercury (and
Penelope, too) are also at the above location.

If you require additional assistance beyond the information at that
URL I'd be happy to work with you on it to get you going;  direct
email between us off list is probably best for such a detailed
discussion, I think.

73,  Joe K5SO