[hpsdr] ROM loading process ... using Linux?

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 24 06:51:44 PDT 2009

Richard:

Altera just released Quartus 9.0, which is available in both
the Linux and Windows versions.  Just buy a ByteBlaster clone,
download Quartus for Linus, and you can use the programmer
built into Quartus, and load the object files, for Mercury and
Penelope, which were all developed on Quartus.

There may be an Altera programmer-only for Linux.

--- Graham