[hpsdr] CIC Webinar

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Fri Mar 27 12:06:19 PDT 2009

Hello Michael and Kirk,

it was a great pleasure to follow your presentation on filters!

I enjoyed it especially, because I made my theses on digital filters in
1969 at the university at Munich.
At that times CIC and Cordic were unknown. The AD and DA had a frequency
limit at 500Hz! Therefore I simulated the filters on CDC-computers,
only.

It would be fine, to hear something about the NCO Cordic algorithm and
it's implementation.

Vy73,
Georg, dl2kp