[hpsdr] Pre-Selector alternative for Mercury - How to controll viaHPSDR/PowerSDR

Steven Wilson stevew at intrinsix.com
Mon Mar 30 10:26:07 PDT 2009

Hi Bill,

I would argue for the Hardware control of the system because the PC
choice affects the Sasquatch design requirements otherwise.

Let's assume you bring in a second USB cable into the PC to control this
single aspect of the radio operation.  This means Sasquatch has to have
a corresponding USB port OR we need  to design a second control path to
hardware anyway.

Just my two cents worth...

Steve KA6S