[hpsdr] Dayton SDR Forum so far

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:56:59 PDT 2009

Dan:

I still do not have an attachment and this is the first email of yours
I have seen.

Bob McGwier, N4HY   SDR update (< 15 minutes)
Scott Cowling WA2DFI on HPSDR Project update (20 minutes)
Frank Brickle, AB2KT, on VR and DttSP (20 minutes)
Michelle Thompson, W5NYV on Microwave Engineering Project
(http://bit.ly/G3nW) (20 minutes)
Gerald Youngblood on the new Flex offerings
(http://www.flex-radio.com/)  (20 minutes)
George Heron on a new lower power SDR effort
Lyle Johnson on Elecraft K3.

is the current lineup.   I will send you an alternative address.