[hpsdr] About Ozy and other...

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Sat May 16 14:17:39 PDT 2009

Hello!!!
 I solved my problems with Ozy. Look like there was some shortcut(-s) between FPGA pin. After I cleaned between pins with thin blade, Ozy work OK. That's first.
 Second, I faced up with problems if PSDR is set to 192/2048 , only 48/512 work more or less OK. Is this ''distorted audio'' problem? May be. Question about that, is it OK to use D201GLY2A for Atlas/Ozy/Mercury + PSDR ? Who have an experience?
 Third, when I tried to fix my Ozy, I found real simple schematic for ByteBlaster II. It's work like a charm. If there no problems I'll add this schematic.

  73!                                                                                 Aivars.