[hpsdr] FOR SALE : Complete HPSDR Board Set

Cliff Chism boatguy1964 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:37:27 PDT 2009

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I need to let go of my HPSDR
boards..

Includes the following boards:

Atlas (assembled and tested, but I suggest you test it again, as I will not
be held responsible for assembly errors, and built it myself)

Pinocchio (assembled and with the same caveat as on Atlas)

Ozy

Janus

Penelope

Mercury

All preassembled boards are from the original TAPR runs, have never been
powered up and are in their original anti-static envelopes. They have been
opened for visual inspection, and when handled, I was wearing a wrist strap
and using an anti-static mat. Since I have never powered them up, I have to
offer them AS-IS, but have no reason to believe that they are in anything
but pristine condition. None have been modified from production
specifications, nor have any firmware updates been done.

Also included is an LPU kit, unassembled.

I am asking $1050 firm, which covers just a little less than I have in them,
with shipping and insurance included, to anywhere in the US.

Payment arrangements are flexible.. But, I must have payment in hand and
cleared before I will ship the boards. I will only ship insured and inside
the United States, as I have no experience shipping outside the US. My offer
is first come, first served.

Please feel free to ask questions of anything I've not addressed, here. Via
private email at boatguy1964 at gmail.com

73,

Cliff Chism - KE5FJV