[hpsdr] HPSDR set #1 spoken for

Paul Beckmann wa0rse at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:22:59 PDT 2009

The "experimental" side of my amateur activities is pulling me toward
the microwave band and QRP. To finance some of that activity, I am
placing the following up for sale, as sets. (Please do not ask me to
split them up.)

Set 1 ---SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS --

Factory-built Ozy & Janus. Built by me Atlas & Pinocchio. LPU unbuilt kit. $400

Set 2

Factory-built Ozy, Mercury, Penelope, Kits: Atlas, Pinocchio, LPU. $850

Set 1 was powered up once to try out with my SDR-1000. Worked fine. I
would suggest that you check Atlas and Pinocchio yourself, however,
for proper operation before using with the boards.

Set 2 has not been powered. Were opened for visual inspection with
anti-static protection. These were purchased from TAPR as-is and I am
selling them the same way. However, I do not have any reason to expect
your having unusual difficulty with either set.

Prices are shipped, insured, USPS Priority Mail to US addresses.
Postal Money orders preferred. Paypal accepted with 4% surcharge.

Please, serious inquiries only.

73
--Paul, wa0rse