[hpsdr] Why Why?

rein0zn at ix.netcom.com rein0zn at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 12 10:14:58 PDT 2009

Hello All,

When I look up "HPSDR" at Google I find the HPSDR Wikipedia,
( recently done and very different from earlier versions )

At the top I see 3 names, volunteers:

Phil Covington
Phil Harman
Bill Tracy

These three persons obviously form the technical core of the HPSDR
project.

Why is there not more support expressed for this core group at
this point?

The Wikipedia format was selected as means of DOCUMENTATION
and MANUALS for the HPSDR project, I believe.

Why do we allow, owners and future buyers of HPSDR boards,
a small group of people to mess around with this vital part
of the HPSDR project?

73 Rein W6SZ