[hpsdr] Why Why?

Dan Babcock danbabc at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 12:52:08 PDT 2009

Kirk,

Thank you for that breath of fresh air.  I have been around the HPSDR for most of its existence.  Over the past few years I have put a few hundred hours of my life into the HPSDR project and I am not unique in that respect.  This is the most inclusive, friendly and competent group of people with whom I have ever been associated.  That is not going to change one bit.

When people want to leave  a collaborative project like HPSDR, for whatever reasons, they normally just leave.  They don't redirect or shut down websites, or put up a webpage that disparages the project or contact others and encourage them to raise a counter productive rukus.

I think there is a lot more to be said along these lines so let's just wait and see how it unfolds.

And above all gentlemen, let's be polite and constructive in what we do.  That has been the case for 99.9 percent of what has happened here.

73,

Dan N4XWE