[hpsdr] Why?

Kevin Purcell kevinpurcell at pobox.com
Wed May 13 08:28:30 PDT 2009

Phil:

As an interested but neutral observer I'd encourage you to post your
conversation can evolve. You could put them on the web site too but
on the email list a dialogue can evolve in front on everyone.

I can't see anyone continuing to moderate your comments without
looking like they're stifling the conversation.

There are enough people on this list interested in understanding what
happened and the only way that is going to happen is if both sides
air their views and come up with a reliable chronology that we can
all understand.

I think if others agree with this approach they might send a similar
note direct to Phil to encourage his participation.

Thanks and 73
Kevin
N7WIM

--