[hpsdr] Hosting and Admin announcement.

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed May 13 17:07:48 PDT 2009

Thanks, Don AE5K, for your wonderful support for and services to the
group!

I'm very sorry that the immature, self-serving actions of a few
precipitated your decision to withdraw your valuable services from the
group; such a decision is certainly not wanted by me nor is it
warranted by any rational analysis of the past.  I hope you will
continue to be a part of the HPSDR group, however you choose to do it.

73,  Joe K5SO